Monday, December 05, 2005

NATURE.... WOW!!!
One of the most memorable experiences of my life happened yesterday.My exams got over so I decided to go and watch a movie(Potter 4),but unfortunately all shows were running houseful!! So my friend came up with the idea of going to the beach and buoy what a great idea it was!! After having grub we went close to the shore and just stood there gazing at the mighty sea,heading towards us with all its fury as if somebody had angered it. Amazingly enough the night sky was clear and one could after a long time see those tiny twinkling dots in the sky shining gleefully. The whole atmosphere left me speechless. It was after a long time that i had actually seen nature in harmony.All one hears nowadays are natural disasters and there after effects. Its a pity that we humans take nature for granted and dont give it due importance in our daily lives. The setting gave me a sense of calm and satisfaction which was different from anything i had experienced before. Sitting there i recollected all the pleasant momeries from home and life in college. what a site!!!
Fast forward to next morning ,time:0630 am:I get up with aches and pains everywhere due to yesterday's working out. But somehow the previous night's experience was still lingering in my head and although my body had phyiscally given up, my mind was fresh and thats why i could pull off the 5 km morning run. Amazing isn't it, the effect the mind haas on one's body!!

3 comments:

Manasi Subramaniam said...

There's really nothing in the world that can beat the slightly saffron tinge that the moon has when it's over Besant Nagar beach during late July evenings. Year after year, I make it a point to catch that sight a few times. Makes eveything else seem small and insignificant. Especially the self. And that's when I always discover that as a Lit student, I kind of suck, because I can never put that into decent words.

Ankita DJ said...

Hmm..why didnt I notice that...or did I???
good stuff..keep it up!!
and ya..m in!!

Dharik said...

interesting ..never noticed that but would love to...
dharik