Thursday, March 02, 2006

VETTY WED

Written below is a concised report of a certain evening in the life of DH(ya thats my new nick....courtsey strong tam boy!)there is purpose behind my posting this on the blog, which i have mentioned at the end of the report. So here goes...(pardon me for typos)
well , sometime in life a kind a vacuum sets in , which leaves you lost for thoughts to ponder over , actions to do and in such cases , nothing makes sense !!! last night was one such night...It began with me coming back from a marathon playing session that included one of the best goals which i have scored in my life(goal no.3673..ya i have maintained a record of every time the ball hits the back of the net!!!) .Fast forward and i found myself at dhaba,along with a bunch of my hostelmates, waiting for food to arrive and staring at my phone, as if expecting a call or something!
Scene shifted to hostel an hour later, and to 255 where we got into one our usual election related conversations, and the whole talk drfited from there to other very mundane issues(like the "false " claim of bale in a paper..for details refer to his blog!) By this stage i was extremely aware of what i was doing....I was filling the VACUUM!
Thanks to the comp troubleshooter aka anush maadher, i was able to successfully upload my picture onto my blog...which prompted me to motivate him to stand for the post of technical affairs secretary.
Soon, i had a visitor to my room, the one and only Jha. This guy always seems to have noble intentions and desires, but somehow fails to live up to them.(No offence meant to Jha, after all how many of us actually have desireS???)He was here for "business" reasons.Suddenly something within me wanted to laugh all the way through the night .... so in comes duck into the picture. He had just lost one of his "limbs"; Yes, duck, like most IITians has six limbs: 4 natural ones and a mobile phone and GOOGLE talk! Our man had for some reason lost the G limb, so he was all paranoid, and was in one of his cranky states. He comes to my room, and when i offer the choice of which movie to watch , he comes up with K3G!!!
So we watched K3G, ( bale entered the party soon enough and suprisingly was game for K3G!!) the stereotypical SRK blockbuster, which takes you supposedly, through a range of emotions; anger, betrayal, happiness, and yes! celebration.The three of us having watched it decided to look at it from a different perspective : a critic s opinion of the whole drama. Well, half an hour into the movie, the three of us could bear no more and decided to call it quits.... in hindsight, a very wise decision. The only thing which kept me watching it for half an hour was the absolutely astounding performance of Kajol as the country dilliwali.
It was 12:30 then....It is 01:30 now.
CONCLUSION:
buoy! does it take time to write a blog or what!

8 comments:

it's baille said...

hey...NUSHMAN FOR TAS...VOTE FOR NUSHMAN... and ur forcing me to write a blog on that
"true or false" thingy da

Raytracer said...

I'm the scapegoat who has to stand for everything. Why don't you make a new post like multi-sec and then make me win unanimously?

And junta stop posting election crap on your blogs - ESPECIALLY CRAP ABOUT ME!

Ducky said...

THE NUSHMAN FOR TAS! GO Nushi!!!!

What 1:30??? How come LAN was still there? or you posted it in the morning ah?

AG said...

NUSHMAN for TAS!!.. DUCK FOR LITSEC.. RIK FOR SPORTSEC..
or, preferrably, RIK FOR BOG-SEC!!!!

Vijay Shankar said...

Nush the Man for whatever sec he wants to become.
Btw u forgot Paapi for SOC sec

AG said...

oh.. and how about wipes for mess sec??

Vijay Shankar said...

Thulp sec will suit me better

SpankMac said...

what the hell??!?! i'd typed comments on your blog, ducky's blog... but it doesn't show at all!

screw the universe.