Sunday, April 23, 2006

When I got high….

Life has been too fast off late. Since the beginning of the month there has been so much activity that I haven’t actually been able to take a back seat and introspect. Well, finally I got the time, and the space which I was looking. I went up to the terrace of my hostel and there it was! What I had been yearning for …..SPACE and plenty of it! Amidst the empty bottles of boose and packets of cigarettes and the monkey shit here and there, was where I found the perfect setting where life almost seems to stop. The evening sky was filled the different shades of red blended with blue. The birds were cruising above my head and every now and then one could spot a plane in the air heading towards its destination, the jet of its exhaust clearly visible to the naked eye. The site was perfect. The weather could not have been better with light breezing blowing to prevent me from sweating. I had reached a high (and not by consuming anything!) and a vague sense of elation filled me from inside. Alas! As they say all good things must come to an end and so did this…but it had recharged my mind and me regain my lost enthu! Life is great…….

No comments: