Friday, March 14, 2008


Bloody Coffee!



The code is not converging to desired results. Its 125 am on a friday night (or sat morning) and I have just had a hot cup of coffee. The caffeine is making all very fidgety and I need to sit down and streamline my thoughts... and so Here I am on my tiny little virtual acre of space.
Its been a rollercoaster ride for the past couple of months. First there are those applications whose results I am awaiting, some of which have not been the most satisfactory. Then, there is this sentiment of saturation with this place called IIT. There is no other way to say this. I am so full of life here. I need to move out and it better be sooner rather than later. The first year, its all exciting, then you learn to be a part of it, and it reaches a peak after which you find things just plain damn boring!
Nowadays, the day begins by switching on my computer and logging on gmail with anticipations for some news! After that the day just seems to drift, with breakfast, lunch, evening guru snack and dinner somewhere other than the mess being the major highlights.
Hey, but I am not cribbing, life is good in the slow lane. I am just waiting to be out of the pit lane and back in the rat race of life.

2 comments:

aditya said...

you'll do fine mate ... you'll do just fine. :)

All the best with the applications which remain !

Mad Blogger said...

same here dude. but please don't curse coffee. thats something that keeps me going at IIT